Encyclopedia knowledge of electric ball valve, advantages of electric ball valve, and application fields of electric ball valve
Electric ball valve is a rotary ball valve with a rotation angle of 90°. It has excellent sealing performance, large flow capacity, small flow resistance coefficient, simple structure, convenient maintenance and long service life. Can flow without loss. It can be equipped with high-performance actuators such as CHV and HQ.
Electric ball valves are usually used in places with strict sealing requirements. In addition to controlling gas, liquid and steam media, they are also suitable for controlling sewage and media containing fibrous impurities. They are widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, light industry, papermaking, power plants, refrigeration, etc. field of work.
Electric ball valve is an important valve type, which is widely used in petrochemical, long-distance pipeline and other fields.
The closing part of the ball valve is a ball (or part of the ball) with a hole, and the ball rotates with the valve stem to realize the opening or closing of the valve. The electric ball valve can be fully closed and fully opened by rotating 90°. Compared with the gate valve and globe valve of the same specification, the ball valve is small in size and light in weight, which is convenient for pipeline installation.
The automatic control valve is an automatic control valve, which includes a valve device, and is characterized in that: it also includes a water level control device and a power device for driving the valve device, and the water level control device includes a float control rod and a switch controlled by the float control rod. , the switch is connected to the power unit through a wire.
The advantages of electrical ball valve
1. Save water and save time.
2. Simple installation, easy to use, and excellent automatic water control performance.
3. Long service life.
4. The production process is simple, the cost is low, and the market supply of production materials is sufficient.
5. No need for manual operation; automatic control of water storage and water shut-off in the pool water tank. For example, after the water in the tank is used, the valve will be instructed by the water level control device in the tank to automatically turn on the power to open the valve to store water in the tank. On the contrary, it will automatically turn on the power and close the valve to stop the water supply.
6. Advanced technology. Compared with the existing technology, the patent and its proprietary technology have pioneering and breakthrough advanced practical features.
Electric valve products are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, paper, mining, electric power, liquefied gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal, mechanical equipment, electronic industry, urban construction and other fields.